Priority invitations to seminars, trade and matchmaking missions organized by the PBCI. Seminars will cover relevant topics related to trade and investments, legal and taxation laws, political and economic briefings, business cultural orientation and others.
The PBCI schedules regular meetings where there are opportunities to network, increase visibility of companies and exchange vital trade and business information. There are also cultural events where PBCI members are invited (priority invitations). In these occasions, members have the opportunity to meet their co-members and important Filipino and Indonesian dignitaries.
Members can count on expert advice from experienced business people on how to do business with Indonesian and Filipino counterparts.
Members who are seeking partners in a sector of their choice or interest can count on the PBCI’s assistance, either through its own database or through its wide network of contacts.
You or your company will be included in the membership directory. Also enquiries from the PBCI members are given top priority by the PBCI Help Desks.
Discounted rates in PBCI’s events, and in partner retail outlets and companies membership card
Corporate Membership (C-Rate)
This type of membership is open to Philippine companies in Indonesia, joint venture companies, representative companies, corporate services specialized in Filipino and Indonesian businesses, business entrepreneurs/companies..
Open to representatives of Filipino organizations interested in establishing links with the business community in Indonesia.
Membership for all Filipino professionals.
Benefits of Membership
1. Inclusion of logos in the website
2. Inclusion of logos in e-mail notifications
3. Direct notification of all PBCI meetings and events
4. Direct delivery of quarterly PBCI newsletter
5. Members-only access to the online directory and committee resources, such
as presentations and minutes
6. Business and social networks in Jakarta
7. Opportunity to participate in PBCI Committees and working groups
8. Special member rate admission to PBCI events
9. Opportunities for engagement with the PH and ID Government
representatives in Indonesia and visiting delegations
10.The annual directory, a critical resource for doing business in Indonesia
11.Special discounts at participating business in the PBCI Privileges Program